Ordway powers automatic recurring billing and serves as a comprehensive operational link between sales and finance teams.
Inefficient recurring billing process and operations can lead to a drag on your growth and revenue leakage. The Ordway billing and revenue automation platform manages simple and complex automated recurring billing for scaling organizations around the world.
Automatic recurring billing for any business model
- Streamline your simple monthly subscriptions (watch how we helped Klara recover lost revenue through automating recurring billing)
- Remove workarounds when your SaaS include usage or metered billing (watch how we helped VestWell manage complex SaaS + usage-based charges)
- Manage recurring contracts with one-time professional services or other charges (watch how we helped BAO Systems manage their healthcare data hosting and professional services business)
Generate and send accurate invoices at scale
- Design invoice emails and PDFs for your look and feel (watch a webinar on invoice design best practices)
- Include any number of line items to communicate exactly what customers are purchasing
- Create dunning workflows customized to the unique needs of your customer base
Connect to your payment gateway to manage recurring payments
- Ordway is payment gateway agnostic. Integrate recurring payments with Stripe, Vantiv, CardConnect, etc (check out all the payments module features)
- Process recurring credit card payments by customers
- Issue on-off refunds and credits
Automating recurring billing is one component of the Ordway billing and revenue automation platform.
The Ordway platform is built from the ground up to connect the sales-to-finance workflow. Automating recurring billing is one portion of that workflow. Because Ordway is an end-to-end platform, data lag and the need for manual spreadsheet work disappears.
Eliminate manual work by automatically generating accurate revenue schedules
- Automated recurring billing schedules translate to revenue schedules based on contract details
- Support your ASC-606 initiative by treating software, professional services, implementation fees, and one-time charges differently
- Revenue schedules are updated without human intervention when mid-contract changes occur
Make decisions faster with real-time revenue reporting
- Use aggregated revenue data to see trends in your business to avoid delaying important decisions by a month or more
- Design ad-hoc reports using the built-in business intelligence engine to ask and answer questions about your customer base
- Identify at-risk customers so you can intervene before it’s too late